All of our Superior Rooms either have an attached balcony or a garden terrace (if on the ground floor) Some are in the main building where as some are further behind in the property. While the amenities are the same as the smaller room options these are considerably more spacious with a sitting area in the room a swell. Most of the rooms have a king-size bed and are spacious enough to accommodate a third adult/child at an extra charge. These rooms are the most spacious of all our room categories and the maximum of our rooms fall in this category.
SWIMMING POOL, BEACH FRONT MULTICUSINE RESTAURANT, POOL BAR AND CAFE, WIFI IN PUBLIC AREA AND RESTAURANT FREE OF CHARGE, MONEY EXCHANGE, DOCTOR ON CALL, LAUNDRY SERVICE, SUNBEDS AT POOL AND RESTAURANT.
- Breakfast : Breakfast : is included in the hotel tariff and is served in the beach side restaurant between 07.30 am and 10.30 am.
It is a buffet style breakfast which serves tea and different coffee options , 2 Indian vegetarian dishes , cornflakes and chocolate cereal , vegetables and fruit , different types of bread as well as butter, jam and fruit juice. Eggs and pancakes to order are also available complimentary during breakfast hours.
- All our rooms are strictly non-smoking, however, smoking is allowed on the balconies.
- The restaurant and room service facilities is open from 07.30 am to 10.30 pm .
- Friends of guests are strictly not allowed in the rooms. This is for your own safety.
- Pre-payment and cancellation : One nights advance payment is required to confirm the booking. This is non-refundable.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms.
- Extra adult/child cannot be accommodated in the STANDARD AC ROOMS.
- Use of proper swimwear is compulsory in the swimming pool to maintain water quality.
- Outside food/drinks are not allowed on the hotel premises.